Friday, June 21, 2013

TGIF

I'm leaving the old URL behind and switching to this one:  outofthelotus.blogspot.com.   If you're a regular reader, and want to continue, please adjust your links.

I've been posting on the former URL for many many years now, so it feels like moving into a new house to switch:  I've got no history here.  New from here on out.  If you want to revisit the other site, go to it here.

I've been on the road a lot lately, and Saturday I hit it again to watch a Giants game at ATT Park.  I've never been there so I'm very excited.  To add fun to the trip, I'm driving to Vallejo and taking the ferry from there directly to the park.  I love being on the water!

I feel so lucky to be living in Northern California.  Several good wine regions (not just Napa anymore), Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, San Francisco are all within my reach.

Happy Friday to you!  Hope you have the kind of weekend that you wish for.